Your Peace of Mind: Understanding Our Warranty
We're committed to providing high-quality products. On this page, you'll find detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
|Titanium Heat Exchanger
The only warranties given by the company are as set out in this warranty statement. The company gives no other conditions, guarantee, warranty or assurance and in particular, as the buyer is a business consumer who purchases for the purpose of resale, the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or Australian consumer acts are excluded. The company warranties are offered subject to the goods having been installed and operated in accordance with procedures by the company and those recognized as standard industry practices. This in no way absolves the company from its liability as a manufacturer to the consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and or Australian consumer acts.
Warranty terms are from date of purchase.
This warranty excludes any defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper voltage, vermin infestation, incompetent installation, any fault not attributable to faulty manufacture or parts, any modifications which affect the reliability or performance of the unit.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Natural Disasters (hail, lightening, flood, fire etc.)
- Damage by foreign objects
- Rust or damage to paintwork caused by a corrosive atmosphere
- When serviced by an unauthorized person without the permission of Guardian
- When a unit is installed by an unqualified person
- Where a unit is incorrectly installed
- When failure occurs due to improper or faulty installation
- Failure due to improper maintenance (refer Operating Instructions)
- Costs associated with delivery, handling, freighting, or damage to the product in transit.
If warranty service is required, you should:
- contact Guardian Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- provide as much detail on the issues you are encountering
- provide a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase
- have completed the online Warranty Registration Form
Onsite technical service is available within a 25km radius of your Guardian Service Agents. Service outside this area will incur a traveling fee.
Unless otherwise specified to the purchaser, the benefits conferred by this express warranty and additional to all other conditions, warranties, rights and remedies expressed or implied by the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar consumer protection provisions contained in legislation of the States and Territories and all other obligations and liabilities on the part of the manufacturer or supplier and nothing contained herein shall restrict or modify such rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities.
Warranty for installation labour is twelve (12) months from date of purchase.
Any product found to be faulty due to installation/labour fault shall be covered under warranty and will be repaired or replaced by Guardian at their cost for a period of twelve (12) months from date of installation.
All replacement parts / components will be supplied direct by the company. Should the buyer purchase parts/components from their own supplier the company may at their own discretion reject or reimburse the cost to which the company can purchase the part for.
Want to know your Pool Heater size?
Find out your recommended Pool Heater size today!
Contact Us for a fast response from our expert team
Get in Touch